Friday, March 14, 2008

Poem

I wish i could be somebody
so i could make people like me
maybe my status is unknown
being a unknown status is more peaceful

being somebody could be fun
but i don't like to broke other people feelings
because i already feel the heart break it
and i don't want anybody feel the same things the way i feel

i wish i could be a lover
so i can make somebody fall in love with me
maybe my word can make someone else fall in love with me
do you know how happy i would be ?

i wish i don't be a figther
because it's not the best way to be a gentleman
so it must be easy by not be a fighter
i am not a fighter , i'm a lover.

i am not a somebody, or a lover, and or a fighter
i just want to be me that can make people like and love me
i don't have any special words to describe
just the imagination of how happy i could be.

2 comments:

Dee said...

i like you the way you are ;p

Anonymous said...

whee..
submited assgmnt!