Thursday, April 3, 2008

WHAT I FEEL NOW??

sometimes
i feel lonely in my life

sometimes
i feel like i have nobody in my life

so, it quite difficult for me to understand about my life..

in my life, i always face so many difficulties
until i feel like i always have a bad luck
no one can understand me
but,
i don't know if someone could understand my situation

all in my life
i just spend my time to nothing
just musics make me feel better..
my mum is my inspiration..
i love my mum ;)

although my dad has passed away
but there's only my mum can understand me..


all my life now is like nothing
i can't look my friends having a problems
i always give my friends a chance
although it is that something i love..

but all of that is like nothing..

they just thinking about themselves
and
they don't think about me
who is giving them a chance..

what the .... is that
i don't know..

i don't know who can understand what i said now
but that is what i facing now
right now
and
also so on..

nothing can change..
but i don't know what will be change next..

is there anybody,
please help me!!
i can't stand it anymore.. :'(

2 comments:

Azmir said...

tengah tekanan time tulis ni..
huhu..
but now feel much better..
wheee..XD

Dee said...

yea, menulis blog help alot if dalam tekanan! hehe. jangan la sedey2, awak ramai kawan. they lv u. take care!